“Your service is always been professional. But your speedy response on a holiday weekend was just amazing.”
Phil Parese General Manager
Rizzuto’s – West Hartford, CT
“It was a pleasure doing business with Allstate Fire. They were very professional, efficient, courteous and on time. I would highly recommend them.”
Adrian Myles, Executive Chef,
Caribbean Food Concepts – Newington, CT
FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
Allstate Fire Equipment provides quality fire protection products and professional service to our customers. We strive to implement a long term relationship with them and meet their ever changing needs. We stress safety, quality and timely service. Protecting the lives and property of our customers is a responsibility we accept and never take lightly. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
“TO EMPOWER OUR TEAM IN BUILDING ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS”
Safety: We are committed to the health and safety of our employees. Together we think, communicate, and work safely everyday.
Personal Development: We encourage our people to learn and grow in a safe and creative environment.
Service Excellence: Dedication to customer services delivered through teamwork and focus on providing a positive customer experience.
Performance-Based Culture: We value everyone’s importance and accountability, in an enjoyable rewarding environment.
CODE OF ETHICS
Since 1994, Allstate Fire Equipment has been an active member of the National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors, AFE family of companies recognize that the products and services we provide have a significant impact on the quality of life for the entire public. As AFE performs our services, we will demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, personal integrity, and competence.
Accordingly, we adhere to the NAFED Code of Ethics, which states:
- We will analyze the needs of our clients completely and professionally, and make honest recommendations to fulfill those needs based on all available information.
- We strive to warn of any condition we notice that may affect the safety, health, and well-being of our clients, their property, and their employees.
- We will keep confidential and will not misuse the property business information and trade secrets of our clients.
- We will conduct ourselves in a dignified and professional manner. We will admit and accept our own errors when proven wrong. We will not distort or alter the facts in an attempt to justify our decisions.
- We recognize that we are invited into out clients’ facilities and will conduct ourselves in a safe and professional manner. We will treat our clients’ goods and property with the highest regard.
- We will fulfill our obligations to our clients in an efficient and competent manner and with complete honesty.
- We undertake to provide only those services for which we are competent by way of education, training, and experience.
- We strive to maintain our proficiency by a process of continually updating our knowledge and skills.
- We strive to adhere to all established codes and standards relevant to the products and services we provide. We do not attempt to misuse codes and standards, or the process by which these codes and standards are created.
- We strive to follow all instructions established by the manufacturers of the equipment we provide or service.
Our employees are our most critical asset. The success of our company lies in their hands. They are driven to perform and enhance their skills through extensive training and support, and strive to build trust and teamwork through open communication.
PROUD MEMBERS OF
Proud Sponsors of
Our 24-hour emergency service is offered to all our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year - around the clock.
24 / 7 SERVICE